After months of socially distancing, Living Arts Wellness is proud to announce that we are booking massage appointments, wellness consultations, and therapy. We know how difficult this has been for those who have relied on our services and we thank you for the continued support.
Living Arts Wellness has been complying with WHO, CDC, and state guidelines since the stay at home order was lifted in early May. We’re proud to say that we’ve been able to get back to work safely.
There are a few things anyone visiting Living Arts Wellness in Fort Collins must be aware of. While we understand this affects the availability of our therapists and, in some cases, might be an inconvenience, these guidelines are to ensure the safety of our clients and therapists.
- Larimer County Health Department Signage is posted at each public entrance of the facility. If you’re unsure of the local guidelines, please refer to this signage to understand the requirements for any Larimer County business. These required safety measures include:
- avoid entering the center if they have a cough or fever
- face coverings must be worn by all employees and customers
- distancing requirements include maintaining a minimum 6-foot distance from others in the center, except for interaction with the therapist
- less than 10 people are in the facility at any given time.
- Workforce shifts have been staggered. We are staggering our therapists to reduce the number of people in the facility at any one time. We understand this may result in limited availability when scheduling an appointment. Making sure that we maintain a safe environment is our top priority.
- Client appointment times have been staggered. We are doing this to limit the interaction with anyone other than their therapist. Much like our therapists, we are making sure that appointment times limit contact with any other clients. We appreciate your understanding regarding scheduling.
- Each therapist completes a symptom checklist before and after their workday. Therapists will record their temperature and any other conditions that might be notable. We are taking the health and safety of anyone who comes into our facility seriously.
- Bathrooms, common areas, and treatment rooms are disinfected in between each client. Properly sanitizing these areas allows us to minimize the risk of transmitting the disease through these “high traffic” areas.
- Clients must bring their own water or drink. We’re very sorry, but at this time, we’re not able to provide you with water or beverages in any way. Please be prepared and bring your own water or drink in a sealed container, such as a bottle or Nalgene.
- Hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant soap is available for therapists and clients. We encourage all clients to properly sanitize your hands upon entering our facility. Doing so when you arrive helps us maintain a clean environment and limit the potential for transmission of the virus from external sources.
- All clients coming into the center must sign a COVID-19 disclosure form. Each client must sign a statement acknowledging that they have not themselves had symptoms and have not been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 during the previous 14 days. Again, please let your therapist know if you’ve experienced any symptoms or have recently been exposed to anyone with a confirmed or possible case of COVID-19—we would be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- All client temperatures will be taken upon entering our building. Each client’s temperature is taken with a temporal thermometer upon entering the building. If a client is exhibiting signs of a fever or abnormal temperature in any way, we will not be able to accommodate your therapy session that day and you will be asked to reschedule.
- There is no penalty for last-minute cancellations due to health reasons. If you’re feeling sick in any way (whether it’s COVID-19 or another illness) please call us ahead of time and reschedule. We would much rather have you reschedule, than have you make the trip to our facility and us not be able to complete your massage.
We sincerely appreciate your willingness to work with us as we get through these difficult times. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Together, we can and will get through this!