Learn how the Living Foods Lifestyle can help you gain more energy, vitality and health!
It takes effort and energy for our systems to process raw materials into nutrients that the body can use for growth, repair, and regeneration. Part of this process is isolating the useful products from the useless, or even harmful ones found in food or produced by the digestive process. Most of us don’t even realize how much energy it takes to process and divest the food we eat. Ease of digestion becomes particularly important when there is illness or poor health. The body’s resources are being strained to their limits already in an attempt to restore or simply maintain health.
The extra burden of a difficult to digest meal can be very harmful in such situations, especially if the meal doesn’t even provide the full complement of nutrients needed by the body in its strained state, or even worse, introduces more toxins which the body must work to eliminate. And, even when the body is healthy, it only makes sense that if less effort is required for digesting, then there will be more energy available for other purposes.
The Living Foods Lifestyle was developed to provide foods that are most easily digested and to provide the most nourishment possible. Register for our upcoming Living Foods Lifestyle workshopswhere you will learn a lifestyle of vitality and health!
- Young Greens… Buckwheat and sunflower greens top all other greens for nutritional content, ease of digestion and flavor.
- Sprouted Nuts and Seeds… Sprouts are the most complete and nutritional of all foods tested including vitamins, minerals, proteins and enzymes. They also are regenerative to the body because of high concentrations of RNA, DNA and proteins.
- Cultured and Fermented Preparations… Beneficial bacteria are desperately needed to maintain health. Antibiotics, chlorinated water and antibacterial soaps destroy our beneficial flora. These foods are also rich in enzymes and vitamins.
- Wheatgrass Juice… A complete food because it contains every amino acid, vitamin, and mineral necessary for human nutrition.
- Blended foods are broken down into a form ready for digestion, easing the work load of the stomach and small intestines. Learn to blend for maximal absorption!
- Cleanse by eating loadsof greens at every meal and using enemas and colonics!