I-ACT Foundation Level Course
- The Digestive Tract
- The Digestive System and How it Works
- What is Colon Hydrotherapy?
- Historical View of Colon Irrigation
- Common Concerns about Colon Irrigation
- Colon Hydrotherapy Equipment
- Cleaning and Sanitation of Equipment
- Pre-Treatment Client Interview
- Indications and Contraindications
- Colon Hydrotherapy in Disease Prevention
- Operation and Treatment Procedure
- Practical Application Colonic Treatments
- How to build your Business
- Actual Hands on Experience
- 25 Client sessions
- Business & Ethics
- I-Act Testing at end of class
Daily Course Hours:
- Morning lecture times are from 9:00 AM to 1 PM
- Lunch break from 1 PM to 2:00 PM
- Afternoon lecture times are from 2:30 PM to 7 PM
Additional evening lectures on specialized topics may be scheduled from 7 pm to 9 pm.
Students may join the International Association of Colon Hydro-therapy (I-ACT), which qualifies you to take the I-ACT Foundation Level exam at the completion of the 100 hour training.
I-ACT Membership – $150
Test fee – $75/per level
Course and other associated prices:
Foundation Course Fee $ 3500.00
(Fee includes all course materials, study guides and supplies)
Payment & Refund Policy:
A deposit of $1000 will reserve a spot to attend the course based on availability at the time. This is refundable only if cancellation is received before the comprehensive course manual for pre study is sent out to the student, or 30 days before course date whichever is first.
The balance of the full course fee is payable before the comprehensive course manual for pre study is sent out to the student. Once the full course manual is sent out, only half of the course fee is refundable should a student not attend the rest of the course and cancellation is made before the course date. The comprehensive course manual for pre study should be sent out not less than 2 weeks prior to the course date, due to the volume of material to be pre studied.
Please note: These courses book up early and therefore early registration is recommended.